Sunday, December 6, 2009

December...

Here it is December 6th and I haven't had a post all month... Why not? I guess just too busy! I love this time of year. The weather is so much nicer than the summer months. You can grow things and they live :o) I can ride a bike and not die :o) I can take my pup to the park and she won't die :o) I love Christmas, the decorations, the family, etc. I have started to put up Christmas decorations but am still not done yet. No tree... I'll wait till maybe next weekend. I do have a "real" wreath on my front door. I love how it makes the entry smell so nice! I'll do more during the week. I need to recruit my boys to help. But most of the time trying to get them to do something is so draining that it is easier to just not ask...

I'll try and post more often - and more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide