Friday, November 27, 2009

Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm not big on the holiday, I think everyday should be a day of thanksgiving, and I'm sure for most it is. I do however, realize how important it is for others. Usually I spend the afternoon with a good friend. ¡Salud! I didn't get a photo of all 14 of us but I did get one of two of us :o) After dinner was over and the kitchen cleaned it was time to sit outside and relax. This is what is nice about living in Az. I love the weather this time of year. The evenings are cool enough you can light a fire outside, if you like, and just enjoy the company of others.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I agree we should be thankful every day but sometimes life gets in the way and one forgets. Good luck with your son moving out of the country. I couldn't even imagine that.

    ReplyDelete

 
Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide