Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tatoo


I have a tatoo. Only one, though I have often wanted more. My family is against them, well, except my mother... She is the only one who knows (or I guess knew) about my tatoo. She thought it was wonderful. My only regret is where it is... I got it many years ago on my lower back, because I thought it would be the easiest place to hide it and now lower back tatoos have such an awful tag "tramp stamp". Haha, I think I am about the furthest thing from a "tramp" that you can get to. My niece would love to get a tatoo however her parents are (my sister and her husband) would not be thrilled about it. She has cystic fibrosis and would love to get a tatoo of the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation logo. If she doesn't have the opportunity to get her tatoo, I will get one for her as a memorial tatoo. I hope that she can get it for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide